Our Year Round Ice Facility was opened in 1986. We are located directly between the cities of Utica and Rome.
Our arena is home to the Whitestown Youth Hockey as well as Whitesboro High School and Westmoreland High School Hockey Programs.
Summer figure skating instruction and hockey schools are also available. Public skating, as well as private rental, is available.
Directions from Thruway
- Take the NYS Thruway to Exit 32 (Westmoreland)
- Just past the toll booth, take a left turn onto Cider Street
- Go approximately 1/2 mile to Stop 7 Rd. - take a right turn
- At the next stop sign, take a left onto Stone Rd.
- Go to the next double stop sign and take a left turn onto Westmoreland Rd.
- The rink is approximately 1 mile down the road on the left hand side.